GLOVES RUN SNUG, ORDER A SIZE UP.
The Kuro Ranger is our Spring/Summer version of the Onyx Ranger. This glove is short wrist Italian Candiani Selvedge Black 13.5 oz Denim and Ultra Soft Deer Hide. This glove features snaps so you can connect the two gloves as well as attach them to your helmet, if you wear one. This glove is made in the USA like all of our gloves. These gloves wear in like a classic pair of jeans with the added protection of deerskin. Get them while they last, this will be a limited run glove.
Measure around the palm
MED = 7.5''
LARGE = 8-8.5''
X-LARGE = 8.5-9''
2XL = 9.5-10''
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate our Moto gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. It doesn’t get much more stealth than black on black. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.