GLOVES RUN SNUG, ORDER A SIZE UP.
The Marauder is Grifters version of an out seam motorcycle glove. The seams are on the outside so you do not feel any of them on the inside of the glove. This make for an ultra comfortable ride. These gloves are made from our classic peanut Bison. These gloves also feature palm patch made of embossed goatskin for extra comfort and grip. The Marauders, like all of Grifter gloves, are made in the USA.
Measure around the palm
MED = 7.5''
LARGE = 8-8.5''
X-LARGE = 8.5-9''
2XL = 9.5-10''
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate our Moto gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. It doesn’t get much more stealth than black on black. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.