GLOVES RUN SNUG, ORDER A SIZE UP.
This short wrist American Bison glove is made in the USA. This glove also provides great tactileness and dexterity. Each glove is hand antiqued and conditioned with an organic recipe. Each glove's appearance is unique; no Scoundrel is the same. The cuff is finished off with a strong orange stitching. If you want good looks and quality workmanship look no further than the Scoundrel glove by Grifter Company.
Measure around the palm
MED = 7.5''
LARGE = 8-8.5''
X-LARGE = 8.5-9''
2XL = 9.5-10''
• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate our Moto gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. It doesn’t get much more stealth than black on black. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.